Recipe by: kris
“Tall and fluffy. These pancakes are just right. Topped with strawberries and whipped cream, they are impossible to resist.”
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt1 egg
- 2 tablespoons butter, meltedcooking spray
- Combine milk with vinegar in a medium bowl and set aside for 5 minutes to “sour”.
- Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a large mixing bowl. Whisk egg and butter into “soured” milk. Pour the flour mixture into the wet ingredients and whisk until lumps are gone.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat, and coat with cooking spray. Pour 1/4 cupfuls of batter onto the skillet, and cook until bubbles appear on the surface. Flip with a spatula, and cook until browned on the other side.
Per Serving: 230 calories; 8.2 g fat; 32.7 g carbohydrates; 6.4 g protein; 65 mg cholesterol; 650 mg sodium.