Recipe by: AIMEE WOOLWINE
“This recipe came about by accident when I only had a few minutes. My husband declared it, ‘The best chicken ever!'”
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 4 ounces Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1/4 cup bacon bits
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Watch Now
- Place chicken in a 9×13 inch baking dish. Slather mustard evenly over chicken, then pour teriyaki sauce evenly over all. Sprinkle with bacon bits, then cover with cheese. Watch Now
- Bake at 400 degrees F (200 degrees C) for 30 minutes.
Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier. aduq online
Per Serving: 242 calories; 7.2 g fat; 8.8 g carbohydrates; 32.4 g protein; 81 mg cholesterol; 1793 mg sodium.